Friday, March 28, 2014 3:15 PM - 4 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste!
Class is held on Monday & Wednesday at 10 a.m. (45 minutes), and on Friday at 3:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Blackboard Collaborate - Engages Everyone, Every Time, Everywhere (9 AM)
- Continental Resources Campus Takeover (10:30 AM)
- NDSGC Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)NASA in the Classroom - Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Northern Colorado (1 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (2 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Opera Double-Bill: Dr. Miracle & Trial By Jury (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hypnotist Chris Jones (9 PM)