Monday, April 14, 2014 6 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you!
Class is held on Monday at 6 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Student Employment Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Morrison Leadership Summit (8 AM)
- Building Business for Success (8 AM)
- Canceled: Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Lunch Crunch Cycle (12:30 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Manners Matter - A Networking & Business/Dining Event (5:30 PM)
- Leadership Summit (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (8:15 PM)