Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a PARTY-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
Class is held on Monday (45 minutes), Tuesday (60 minutes) & Wednesday (45 minutes) at 7:15 p.m.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 24-hr (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Sign-up for the Annual Pi Mile (10 AM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight Invitational (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Workshop: Blogging in Blackboard (1 PM)
- Softball at Nebraska Omaha (2 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- Trombone Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)