Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 4:15 p.m., and on Saturday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Mapping Game Theory to Your Class – April 29 (9 AM)
- NEW! How to Recognize Substance Abuse in the Workplace and What’s Next (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- NanoArt:Hidden Landscapes (12 PM)
- Maximize Your Metabolism and Lose Weight (12:10 PM)
- Ying Dong Doctoral Examination (1:30 PM)
- Patsy and Gerry Nies Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- Kristin Anne Garaas-Johnson Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Rachael Agre Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Asian Heritage Expo (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- UND Baseball at NDSU (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)