Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 4:15 p.m., and on Saturday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- CEM Design Expo (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Addressing Library Issues (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Globalinks Learning Abroad Info Session (5 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)STEM Café with Dr. David Delene (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)