Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in four minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 4:15 p.m., and on Saturday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Education, Arts and Sciences Day (8:15 AM)
- Dr. Beth Klingenstein Piano Lecture (9 AM)
- UNDIA Time-Out Basketball Tournament (9 AM)
- Piano Discussion (10 AM)
- Takeo Tchinai Piano Recital (11 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (1 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (1 PM)
- Guest Horn Recital (2 PM)
- Graduate Piano Recital (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)44th UND Indian Association Time-out Wacipi (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)