Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in four minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 4:15 p.m., and on Saturday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (All Day)
- (editor's pick)The Big Event (9 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (12 PM)
- Tuboboe Recital (2 PM)
- Low Brass/Voice Recital (3 PM)
- Dance etc! Mini Show (6 PM)
- Emilio Colon and Nariaki Sugiura Guest Cello and Piano Recital (6 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- Wiz Khalifa Spring Jam Concert (8 PM)