Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5 PM - 6 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata II is a progression of Tabata I. The goal of this intensive six week program is to increase your overall fitness by working in a more personalized atmosphere. Tabata is a high intensity interval training program that emphasizes bodyweight exercises and uses minimal equipment. The workout can be broken down into four minute intervals: 20 seconds of maximal effort performance, followed by 10 seconds of rest; this is repeated eight times. Energizing music will fuel this challenging workout as your cardiorespiratory system and your muscular endurance are tested.
Registration for the second six week session begins on March 3 and runs through March 23, 2014. Classes start the week of March 23. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesday & Thursday at 5 p.m. (60 minutes)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Student Employment Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Building Business for Success (8 AM)
- Women's Golf at Creighton (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Student Appreciation Week Root Beer Floats (11 AM)
- Softball at Iowa State (12 PM)
- Softball at Iowa State (2 PM)
- UND Baseball at SDSU (3 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Percussion Ensemble Recital (8 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)