Tuesday, April 8, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An introductory barre class set to fun and energetic music. Participants will become familiar with the method, terminology and the positioning components of barre. The class combines all the benefits of barre, Pilates and yoga providing an invigorating total body workout while focusing on attaining long, lean leg muscles and strengthening the core. As the class progresses, high intensity body sculpting exercises with more weights will be incorporated for the ultimate muscle challenge. This is an open to participants of any fitness level. No experience is necessary.
Class is held on Tuesday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Are UND Students Engaged? Results from a Recent Study (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at Arkansas State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Indian Studies Association's Silent Auction (11 AM)
- Native American Women's Influence in the Fur Trade (11 AM)
- Softball at Illinois-Chicago (12 PM)
- Religious Liberty Challenges Facing the American Muslim Community (12:15 PM)
- Four Generations of HoChunk Resistance (1 PM)
- Softball at Illinois-Chicago (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Sexual Exploitation of Native Women (3 PM)
- National Public Health Week (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Time Out Week Open Mic (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tone Def Sirens (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- Composition Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)