Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An introductory barre class set to fun and energetic music. Participants will become familiar with the method, terminology and the positioning components of barre. The class combines all the benefits of barre, Pilates and yoga providing an invigorating total body workout while focusing on attaining long, lean leg muscles and strengthening the core. As the class progresses, high intensity body sculpting exercises with more weights will be incorporated for the ultimate muscle challenge. This is an open to participants of any fitness level. No experience is necessary.
Class is held on Tuesday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- NEW! How to Recognize Substance Abuse in the Workplace and What’s Next (9 AM)
- Mapping Game Theory to Your Class – April 29 (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- NanoArt:Hidden Landscapes (12 PM)
- Maximize Your Metabolism and Lose Weight (12:10 PM)
- Ying Dong Doctoral Examination (1:30 PM)
- Patsy and Gerry Nies Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Kristin Anne Garaas-Johnson Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- Rachael Agre Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Asian Heritage Expo (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- UND Baseball at NDSU (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)