Thursday, April 3, 2014 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 45th Annual UND Writers Conference: "Imagine: A Literary Festival on the Prairie" (All Day)
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair (8 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Softball at Indiana State (12 PM)
- Biomedical Graduate Student Luncheon (12 PM)
- Marijuana and Federalism: Current Conflicts in State and Federal Law (12:20 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Softball at Indiana State (2 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Presentation by Sarah Leavitt (4 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Helen Hamilton Day Dinner (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Writers Conference: Robert Pinsky and the UND Jazz Ensemble (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)