Thursday, May 8, 2014 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Tuesday & Thursday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Faculty Final Report on Candidate Form Deadline (All Day)
- Thesis/Dissertation Publication Submission Deadline (All Day)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Michael Song (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold 8-hr Remediation (8 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Target Table at the Union (11 AM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- The Century Club Dinner & Auction (5:30 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)