Wednesday, April 9, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 10 kg.
Class is held on Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Change the Game: New Responses to Bad Behavior (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- National Public Health Week (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Clan Mothers of the Haudenosaunee (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Indian Studies Association's Silent Auction (11 AM)
- Softball at Wisconsin (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Reclaiming Our Bodies and Cultures (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Distance Education in Rural America (2 PM)
- Softball at Wisconsin (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)#NotYourStereotype (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Two-Spirit Workshop (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)20 Years in Digital History (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Peace Corps Information Session (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Banquet with Cecilia Fire Thunder (6:30 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Nuremberg, North Dakota & Trial Advocacy: A Holocaust Remembrance (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)