Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Substance Abuse & the Workplace: The Role of the Supervisor (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Veterans Services Fair (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard End of Semester Cleanup (10 AM)
- NEW! Self-Esteem (10:30 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- NEW! Service Center Walking Tour (1:30 PM)
- Mary Jo Schill Retirement Reception (3:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Mark Grabe Retirement Party (4 PM)
- Teen Cafe` @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Hilton Garden Inn Info Session (5 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. NSDU (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)