Wednesday, May 7, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
Class is held on Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Substance Abuse & the Workplace: The Role of the Supervisor (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard End of Semester Cleanup (10 AM)
- Veterans Services Fair (10 AM)
- NEW! Self-Esteem (10:30 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- CANCELED: Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- NEW! Service Center Walking Tour (1:30 PM)
- Mary Jo Schill Retirement Reception (3:30 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Mark Grabe Retirement Party (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Hilton Garden Inn Info Session (5 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. NSDU (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)