Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:15 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
If you’re looking for a challenge, this 45-minute total-body battle is for you! This class was designed for athletes and others looking to maintain or enhance their competitive fitness level. Over a 45 minute period, participants will engage in a variety of exercises designed to increase their competitive fitness level. Participants will rotate through 4-minute-long, HIIT battle stations where they will perform a maximal effort exercise for 1 minute and an aerobic exercise for 3 minutes. The use of heart rate monitors is highly encouraged. Are you prepared to go to WAR?
Class is held on Thursday at 7:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Professional Capital--Leadership for the Transformation of Teaching in Every School (7 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 8-hr Refresher (8 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (10 AM)
- AMAZON.COM Mini-Job Fair (10 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (1 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- Lawyering Skills Moot Court Festival Final Round (3 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (5 PM)
- Intro to Windows 8 (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)