Between Cycling & Me
Friday, April 11, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Between Cycling & Me
Power up for 45 minutes of approachable, action-packed cycling! Between Cycling & Me is designed to emphasize your personal fitness goals and needs. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. The routine simulates the diverse terrain encountered during an outdoor ride. Don’t let the long, busy days get between you and your bike!
Class is held on Friday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last Day to Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Last Day to Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- National Public Health Week (8 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Empowering Nations Through Dakota Traditions (10 AM)
- EHD Research Fair (10 AM)
- AISES STEM Conference (11 AM)
- Indian Studies Association's Silent Auction (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Susan Allen Lecture (1 PM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (2 PM)
- Economic Seminar Series (3 PM)
- Tatjyana Richards Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Queso For CASA (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)44th UND Indian Association Time-out Wacipi (7 PM)
- Meditation Center Talk (7 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- Guest Horn Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Jay Black (9 PM)