Between Cycling & Me
Friday, April 25, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Between Cycling & Me
Power up for 45 minutes of approachable, action-packed cycling! Between Cycling & Me is designed to emphasize your personal fitness goals and needs. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. The routine simulates the diverse terrain encountered during an outdoor ride. Don’t let the long, busy days get between you and your bike!
Class is held on Friday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Kujenga (12 AM)
- Professional Capital--Leadership for the Transformation of Teaching in Every School (7 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (10 AM)
- UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Seattle (3 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (3 PM)
- Economic Seminar Series (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Deltona Outdoor Volleyball Tournament (5 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)