Saturday, April 12, 2014 11 AM - 11:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Education, Arts and Sciences Day (8:15 AM)
- UNDIA Time-Out Basketball Tournament (9 AM)
- Dr. Beth Klingenstein Piano Lecture (9 AM)
- Piano Discussion (10 AM)
- Takeo Tchinai Piano Recital (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (1 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (1 PM)
- Guest Horn Recital (2 PM)
- Graduate Piano Recital (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)44th UND Indian Association Time-out Wacipi (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)