Sunday, April 27, 2014 4 PM - 5 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
If you’re looking for a challenge, this three-in-one total body workout is just for you! Maximize your time at the gym with 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of core conditioning. Burn calories and build muscle in this hour long session that will make you sweat!
Class is held on Sunday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga (12 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Cookin' with the Kiddos (1 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Seattle (1 PM)
- GFPL Family Fun Day! (1 PM)
- Cecilia String Quartet (2 PM)
- Tau Beta Pi Annual Pi Mile (2:30 PM)
- Cello Studio Recital (4 PM)
- Deltona Outdoor Volleyball Tournament (5 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (5:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (6:15 PM)
- Guest Piano Recital (8 PM)