UPM Blandin Employer Visit
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Contact: Nancy Nelson 701.777.4103
Contact Dept: Career Services
Harrington Hall Jodsaas Conference Room, Room 100G
243 Centennial Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Seeking Production/Process Engineer
Purpose: Improve reliability, cost and productivity of millwide ancillary equipment and provide support to key operation components.
UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. UPM employs 24,000 people and it has production facilities in 16 countries - The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Blandin Paper comprises the North American publication paper operations of UPM and is the continent's third-largest supplier of lightweight coated paper to magazine and catalogue publishers, retailers and printers. UPM Blandin operates a world class facility with best-in-class productivity on two production lines. UPM Blandin is located in Northern Minnesota's lakes and resorts area.
Please join us to learn more about opportunities with UPM Blandin.
Subway sandwiches will be available.
Stop by when you can and bring a copy of your resume.
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- ImageNow Accounting Services Refresher (8 AM)
- ABA Site Visit and Re-Accreditation (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- NEW! It Begins Here: Best Responses to Bullying Behavior (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Bonnie Nerby Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Graduate Violin Recital (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)