(editor's pick)MOA Family Day
Saturday, March 29, 2014 10 AM - 12 PM
Kids & Families
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Parents and children team up for two creative hours of fun! All ages are welcome. Family Day is free and open to the public. All materials are provided. There will be a variety of art making stations to choose from. Stop by, no registration necessary.
This coming Family Day we are featuring guest artist, Bradford Hansen-Smith. He will amaze and inspire you through the art of folding the circle.
Remember, any day is a great day to visit the North Dakota Museum of Art. Admission is free.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- NDSGC Educator Workshop (8:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- NASA in the Classroom - Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- Softball at Portland State (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Northern Colorado (1 PM)
- Opera Double-Bill: Dr. Miracle & Trial By Jury (7 PM)
- Miss Grand Forks' CMN Charity Concert (7 PM)
- 70 & Better (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Brian O'sullivan (9 PM)