Last of the Boys
Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15 or $12 for seniors, students,military
Category: Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two Vietnam Vets, their 30-year friendship, a widow, a daughter, and the ghosts that haunt them all. A powerful, not-to-be missed drama performed in the intimacy of the Fire Hall Theatre.
Written by Steven Dietz, directed by Kathy Coudle-King, assisted by Patrick Pearson, performed by Rob Howard, Jerry Whery, Sandy Grissom, Emily Elisabeth Caballero, and Cameron Burton. Musical accompaniment by Ron Franz.
Friday shows will be followed with talk-back with the actors and crew. During intermission, monologues written by ND Veterans in this winter's Warrior Words project will be read.
While some profanity is used, highly recommended for older teens and above.
**fog machine in use at times
Note: There is only one Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. April 27.
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Professional Capital--Leadership for the Transformation of Teaching in Every School (7 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- HAZWOPER 8-hr Refresher (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- AMAZON.COM Mini-Job Fair (10 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (10 AM)
- NEW! Tour the Information Technologies Building (1 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- Lawyering Skills Moot Court Festival Final Round (3 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (5 PM)
- Intro to Windows 8 (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)