Last of the Boys
Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15 or $12 for seniors, students,military
Category: Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two Vietnam Vets, their 30-year friendship, a widow, a daughter, and the ghosts that haunt them all. A powerful, not-to-be missed drama performed in the intimacy of the Fire Hall Theatre.
Written by Steven Dietz, directed by Kathy Coudle-King, assisted by Patrick Pearson, performed by Rob Howard, Jerry Whery, Sandy Grissom, Emily Elisabeth Caballero, and Cameron Burton. Musical accompaniment by Ron Franz.
Friday shows will be followed with talk-back with the actors and crew. During intermission, monologues written by ND Veterans in this winter's Warrior Words project will be read.
While some profanity is used, highly recommended for older teens and above.
**fog machine in use at times
Note: There is only one Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. April 27.
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga (12 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Medical, Nursing and Law Days (8:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Community Connect Forum (8:30 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Seattle (2 PM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (3 PM)
- Deltona Outdoor Volleyball Tournament (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Haydn's Creation (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Teddy Geiger (9 PM)