Last of the Boys
Friday, May 2, 2014 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15 or $12 for seniors, students,military
Category: Theater Event
Contact: Kathleen Coudle-King 701.746.8071
Contact Dept: Greater Grand Forks Community Theatre
Fire Hall Theater
412 2nd Avenue North
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Two Vietnam Vets, their 30-year friendship, a widow, a daughter, and the ghosts that haunt them all. A powerful, not-to-be missed drama performed in the intimacy of the Fire Hall Theatre.
Written by Steven Dietz, directed by Kathy Coudle-King, assisted by Patrick Pearson, performed by Rob Howard, Jerry Whery, Sandy Grissom, Emily Elisabeth Caballero, and Cameron Burton. Musical accompaniment by Ron Franz.
Friday shows will be followed with talk-back with the actors and crew. During intermission, monologues written by ND Veterans in this winter's Warrior Words project will be read.
While some profanity is used, highly recommended for older teens and above.
**fog machine in use at times
Note: There is only one Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. April 27.
Other Events on This Day
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Dylan Nicholls Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (2 PM)
- Guest Cello Masterclass (2 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Dance etc! In Concert (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Opera Gala featuring the UND Symphony Orchestra (8 PM)