National Public Health Week
Friday, April 11, 2014 8 AM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Tanis Hastmann 701.777.2994
Contact Dept: Department of Kinesiology & Public Health Education
Memorial Union And UND Wellness Center
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Help us celebrate National Public Health Week at UND:
Events on campus during National Public Health Week:
APRIL 7th, 10am-2pm: Healthy eating booth at the Union sponsored by the UND Public Health Association. Free food, drawing for gift certificate to Amazing Grains.
APRIL 8, 4-6pm: Come climb the rock wall at the UND Wellness Center with public health students! Get active and meet new people. Everyone welcome!
APRIL 9, 10am-2pm: Learn about the importance of sleep with public health students. Visit the nap room in the President’s Room of the Union. Free giveaways, and a drawing for a new pillow!
All week long:
Check out the public health display in window E of the Union
Keep your eyes peeled for the red “This is Public Health” stickers all around campus, and realize how much public health is a part of our lives
Sponsored by the Master of Public Health Program, Kinesiology & Public Health Education department and the UND Public Health Association.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Classic (All Day)
- Last Day to Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Last Day to Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Empowering Nations Through Dakota Traditions (10 AM)
- EHD Research Fair (10 AM)
- Indian Studies Association's Silent Auction (11 AM)
- AISES STEM Conference (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Susan Allen Lecture (1 PM)
- Softball vs. Weber State (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. New Mexico State (2 PM)
- Economic Seminar Series (3 PM)
- Tatjyana Richards Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Queso For CASA (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Meditation Center Talk (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)44th UND Indian Association Time-out Wacipi (7 PM)
- UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- Guest Horn Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Jay Black (9 PM)