NEW! Fiscal Year-End Procedures
Thursday, May 14, 2015 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session will cover fiscal year-end procedures for the Student Account Services, Accounting Services, Grants and Contracts Administration, Payroll and Purchasing.
Presenter: Accounting Services, Purchasing, Student Account Services, Payroll, and Grants and Contracts
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND staff and faculty only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Semester Break Closing Hours Begin (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Customizing Your Outlook Views – Change the Display of Emails and Calendar Events (10:30 AM)
- Tabata I (4 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)