NEW! NDPERS – Health, Life Insurance and Retirement
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Information regarding NDPERS health insurance and Medicare supplement for retirees will be discussed. This session is for both NDPERS and TIAA-CREF participants who are interested in staying on NDPERS health insurance during retirement. Insurances will be discussed from 1:00-2:00 and NDPERS Retirement will be covered from 2:15-4:00 p.m.
Presenters: Marcy Aldinger, Benefit Program Specialist
U2 sessions are open to UND staff and faculty only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- CEM Design Expo (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Addressing Library Issues (1:30 PM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Globalinks Learning Abroad Info Session (5 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)STEM Café with Dr. David Delene (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)