Maximize Your Metabolism and Lose Weight
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
There are lots of things you can do to turn your body into an efficient weight management machine, and they don't include depriving yourself of foods you enjoy or resorting to unhealthy methods.
Join Registered Dietitian, Jennifer Haugen from Altru to learn how to avoid a few common mistakes and learn some simple ways to boost your daily calorie burn.
The session is: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 from 12:10-12:50pm in the Lecture Bowl of the Memorial Union.
Staff and Faculty: please register at U2: http://u2.und.edu/sessions/session.cfm?session=U2.S14.0251
Students: sign-in at event.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Mapping Game Theory to Your Class – April 29 (9 AM)
- NEW! How to Recognize Substance Abuse in the Workplace and What’s Next (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- NanoArt:Hidden Landscapes (12 PM)
- Ying Dong Doctoral Examination (1:30 PM)
- Patsy and Gerry Nies Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- Kristin Anne Garaas-Johnson Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Rachael Agre Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- Asian Heritage Expo (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- UND Baseball at NDSU (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)