Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The asbestos inspector course is a 3-day course that includes lectures, demonstrations, and 4 hours of hands-on training. Completing the course and passing the 50-question exam will make you a USEPA/AHERA-certified inspector.
The asbestos management planner course is a 2-day training course. You must be an accredited inspector before you can be accredited as a management planner. The management planner course is required under AHERA for persons who prepare asbestos management plans for schools.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lisa Azure Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Basic Sciences Seminar (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- OU Advanced Training Session (1:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Join UND at the Space Needle (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (7 PM)