Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This initial 2-day course has approval by the EPA and various states to meet AHERA accreditation requirements for management planners performing asbestos work in public and private, K-12 schools, as well as in public and commercial buildings. During the course you learn how to utilize the inspectors' findings and develop a working management plan for a facility. Management planners are required by the EPA to develop operations and maintenance plans. Inspectors cannot develop these programs. Detailed consideration is given to hazard assessment and selection of control options. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of accreditation as an asbestos management planner.
Note: You must provide proof of having completed an EPA-approved AHERA Inspector Course prior to registration to be eligible for accreditation as a Management Planner.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lisa Azure Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Basic Sciences Seminar (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- OU Advanced Training Session (1:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Join UND at the Space Needle (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (7 PM)