Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9 AM - 4 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Cavalli 701.777.4389
Contact Dept: Engineering & Mines
243 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Experience Engineering is a week-long, residential camp that exposes students to interactive and hands-on activities across the disciplines in CEM. Designed for high-school aged students, the camp includes activities like metal casting, fabrication of composites, computer-aided bridge design, water quality analysis and robotic design.
Registration is closed.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 1 (All Day)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- STEM Cafe` - - Dr. Carl Barrentine, Retired UND Associate Professor – Moths Need People Like You (7 PM)