Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9 AM - 12 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Jackie Voigt 701.777.6069
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Develop basic basketball skills including shooting and dribbling.
• Individual contests and teamwork.
• Check in from 8 to 8:45 a.m. on first day of June camp and from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
for the August camp. Both check ins will be located in the main lobby of the Betty
Engelstad Sioux Center.
• Lunch will not be provided.
• Awards ceremony will take place at 11:15 a.m. on the final day for the June camp
and at 8:15 p.m. on the final day for the August camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lisa Azure Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Basic Sciences Seminar (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Join UND at the Space Needle (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (7 PM)