Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp
Monday, August 11, 2014 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Jackie Voigt 701.777.6069
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Develop basic basketball skills including shooting and dribbling.
• Individual contests and teamwork.
• Check in from 8 to 8:45 a.m. on first day of June camp and from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
for the August camp. Both check ins will be located in the main lobby of the Betty
Engelstad Sioux Center.
• Lunch will not be provided.
• Awards ceremony will take place at 11:15 a.m. on the final day for the June camp
and at 8:15 p.m. on the final day for the August camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Dal Segno 2014 Music Camp (9 AM)
- CANCELED: How to Hire Staff at UND (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Swearing In of New Officers (2 PM)