Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Jackie Voigt 701.777.6069
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Develop basic basketball skills including shooting and dribbling.
• Individual contests and teamwork.
• Check in from 8 to 8:45 a.m. on first day of June camp and from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
for the August camp. Both check ins will be located in the main lobby of the Betty
Engelstad Sioux Center.
• Lunch will not be provided.
• Awards ceremony will take place at 11:15 a.m. on the final day for the June camp
and at 8:15 p.m. on the final day for the August camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Dal Segno 2014 Music Camp (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)