Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4 PM
Cost: See brochure
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Jackie Voigt 701.777.6069
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Learn how to create scoring opportunities.
• Perfect your shooting form.
• Learn perimeter footwork concepts.
• Perform the perimeter/post drills used by the UND women’s basketball team.
• Develop all aspects of post play, including foot work and back-to-the-basket moves.
• Check in at 4-5 p.m. on the first day of camp in the main lobby of the Betty
Engelstad Sioux Center. Camp will begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Awards ceremony will take place at noon on final day of camp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Passing Through: Book Release & Reading (7 PM)