Girl's Basketball Team Camp
Thursday, June 26, 2014 9 AM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Sports
Contact: Val Sussex 701.777.6069
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
• Six-game guarantee.
• Instruction session and film session.
• Registration MUST be in no later than June 20.
• Full payment or a $150 deposit must accompany the enrollment form, with the
remaining balance due upon registration.
• Cancellation will result in no deposit returned
• Coaches must provide roster of team along with t-shirt sizes by June 16.
• Check in at 9 a.m. at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Golf Classic for Special Olympics (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Stomp Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- Shannon Jolly Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Summerthing Kids (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- SIL Linguistics Colloquium (8 PM)