Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Dr. J. Doug McDonald 701.777.3451
Contact Dept: Psychology
319 Harvard St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The INPSYDE Program Summer Institute is a two week enrichment program for Native American Junior and Senior High School Students, who are interested in pursuing a degree in psychology related disciplines. The Summer Institute is designed to help students develop strong academic foundations in psychology and science which are vital to success in college behavioral science and psychology courses.
The Summer Institute courses emphasize areas in Psychology such as History, Assessment, Psychotherapy, Cross-Cultural Psychology, Research Design, and Statistics. Students are required to live in a dormitory under the supervision of counselors on the campus of the University of North Dakota. This provides an opportunity for Summer Institute participants to experience campus life firsthand. Students are expected to abide by a code of conduct and live in a structured environment. These include ABSOLUTELY no alcohol and/or drugs, as well as inappropriate behaviors.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lisa Azure Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Basic Sciences Seminar (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- OU Advanced Training Session (1:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Join UND at the Space Needle (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (7 PM)