(editor's pick)Summer Art Camp
Monday, June 23, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
"Make Your Mark"
Ages 6 – 13
June 23 – 27
Join Mollie in working on a variety of drawing projects designed to unleash your creativity. Mollie’s classes are always fun and we learn a lot. Anticipate making great art in this camp!
Mollie received her BFA from the University of North Dakota in 2009, and a Post Bac Certificate from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston in 2011. She is currently pursuing an MFA at Burren College of Art, Ballyvaughan, Ireland. Her work has been featured in the 2013 MFA edition of New American Paintings, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Medal Award Auction, and Royal Dublin Society Student Art Awards exhibition.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (9 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Football Team Camp (11 AM)
- Samir Dahal Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Rejwi Acharya Dahal Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Girl's Elite Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (4 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)