Summer Art Camp
Thursday, July 3, 2014 10 AM - 12 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ligia Carnia Feo De Drago
"Art and Music Around the World"
Ages 3 – 6 with adult
June 30 – July 3 (4-day camp, 10 am - noon)
Explore the relationship between music and art. Build instruments, play, and dance!
Ligia Feo Carina de Drago is from Argentina. In her country, she worked as a music teacher and violist. In 2008 she moved to Grand Forks with her family where she earned a bachelors degree in Music Performance at UND. She now directs a violin viola studio, teaches the Kindermusik childhood education program, and is the director of STEP (Suzuki Talent Education Program) at Arioso Musica Academy. She conducts Allegro Orchestra as part of the North Valley Youth Orchestra.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INSANITY Registration (All Day)
- Jeremy Larson Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Adam Austin Doctoral Examination (8:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alka-seltzer Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Canelled: CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- SIL Colloquium (8 PM)