Summer Art Camp
Monday, July 7, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
"We're Going to Build and Paint"
Ages 6 – 13
July 7 – 11
This camp is all about working together. Adam will be making art elbow-to-elbow with you!
Adam, educated in England, his home, earned his Master of Fine Arts degree at the University of North Dakota. Having made Grand Forks his second home, he is one of our best advocates for the arts in this community and in North Dakota and was the first recipient of Grand Forks “Artist of the Year” award. His own work is seen all over the community and state, and also in many Grand Forks homes. Adam’s camps are so exciting there are no words for what we make – in fact, we often surprise ourselves by what we do!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Cheri Poitra Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Huey-Ming Tzeng (3 PM)
- ZUMBA® (5 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)