Summer Art Camp
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Guillermo "Memo" Guardia
Ages 6 – 13
July 14 – 18
Working together, we’ll create our own figures resembling Giacometti’s sculptures. Figures will be all sizes for an exciting installation.We will draw, paint, and sculpt inspired by the life and art of surrealist Swiss artist Alberto Giacometti.
Memo is a sculptor and ceramic artist. Memo travels around the state teaching workshops to all ages and he teaches evening adult classes at the Museum. He has an extensive exhibition record regionally and nationally and his work can be found in many homes in Grand Forks.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camps I & II (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Summer Grad Expo (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Craig Silvernagel Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds (6 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)