Summer Art Camp
Friday, July 18, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Guillermo "Memo" Guardia
Ages 6 – 13
July 14 – 18
Working together, we’ll create our own figures resembling Giacometti’s sculptures. Figures will be all sizes for an exciting installation.We will draw, paint, and sculpt inspired by the life and art of surrealist Swiss artist Alberto Giacometti.
Memo is a sculptor and ceramic artist. Memo travels around the state teaching workshops to all ages and he teaches evening adult classes at the Museum. He has an extensive exhibition record regionally and nationally and his work can be found in many homes in Grand Forks.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Volleyball Team Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Deadline: Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Jacob Bell Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Moth Week: Battle of the Sexes (8:30 PM)