Summer Art Camp
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Becky Grismer and Erica Merchant
"Stop Motion Animation"
July 21 – 25
Lights, Camera, Action!
Work together to create stop motion animations.
Erica is currently teaching art classes at Black Hills State University in Spearfish, SD. She has taught a variety of art workshops in the Black Hills and on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. “Currently I spend days of my week working with the Sturgis Area After School Program in Sturgis, SD doing a variety of sculpture, ceramic and stop motion filming projects with ‘at risk’ middle school students.”
Becky received her B.A. from Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD, in 2002. Becky has an extensive exhibition record and her work is collected publicly and privately. She currently resides in Spearfish, SD, working as a painter and sculptor.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 1 (All Day)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Experience Engineering (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Zip Step Hustle (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Tabata I (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)