Summer Art Camp
Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ages 6 – 13
July 28 – August 1
Your world is your own to create, literally. Work with Sheila to create a surreal city.
Sheila is an artist whose work has been featured in many venues around town, and is a regular artist for the Art and Wine Walk. You may know her through the ArtWise “Artist in the Classroom” program where she is a favorite of all students, however, this is only a portion of what she does for the art community in Grand Forks.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 2 (All Day)
- Deadline: "Final Report on Candidate" Form (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Submission for Publishing Thesis/Dissertation (All Day)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Lego® Rebotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Final Party! (2 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- The Fireman's Ball and Lil' Miss Hot Pants Pageant (6:30 PM)