Summer Art Camp
Friday, August 8, 2014 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Cost: See website
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Matthew Anderson 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: ND Museum of Art
Hughes Fine Arts
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
"Show Your Story"
Ages 6 – 13
August 4 – 8
Everyone has stories to tell. What about you?
Accordion books, flower fold, pop-out, and more. You'll be making many different styles of books to fit your stories!
Anna is a professional artist, art instructor, and North Dakotan. She has taught multiple adult and children's art workshops for the last 10 years. She is currently the Artist in Residence for the Jamestown Fine Art Association for the 2013/14 school year. Anna did such a good job that her contract was extended to the 2014/15 school year as well.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Summer Commencement (All Day)
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Commencement (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Commencement Social (4:30 PM)