(editor's pick)Globalinks Learning Abroad Info Session
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 5 PM - 6 PM
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is a study and internship abroad provider that has been sending students abroad to the Pacific, Asia and Europe for the past 24 years. Students who are interested in participating in our Global Career-Building Internships can intern in seven locations: Australia, New Zealand, London (England), Valencia (Spain), Santiago (Chile), Hong Kong and Shanghai (China). Our internships are customized and tailored to each student and internships are available in every career field.
For more information please go to: http://www.gointernabroad.com/
We’ll see you at the Info Session!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- CEM Design Expo (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Addressing Library Issues (1:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)STEM Café with Dr. David Delene (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)