Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Our Mission at Camp Mundo is simple: we want to create a bilingual youth community in North Dakota. We make learning FUN, and by doing so, we inspire youth to continue learning Spanish for the rest of their lives!
How we do it:
How did you learn how to say, "ball" or "throw"? We believe the best way to learn a second language is through our full-immersion style approach. We recreate an authentic Spanish experience for each camper, so they have the oportunity to absorb as much Spanish as possible throughout the day--all while having a blast!
Learn Spanish during our wide variety of Activities:
Arts and Crafts: Come paint, draw, color, sculpt clay, or enjoy one of our other arts and crafts activity sessions.
Sports: Play frisbee, soccer, try slack-lining, or obstacle races.
Music: Play the bongo to a Spanish hit, sing and dance.
Cook: Taste and smell authentic Spanish cuisine from all over the world!
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Additive Manufacturing Seminar (8:30 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camps I & II (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Brent Thomson Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Zip Step Hustle (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Tabata I (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)