Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Our Mission at Camp Mundo is simple: we want to create a bilingual youth community in North Dakota. We make learning FUN, and by doing so, we inspire youth to continue learning Spanish for the rest of their lives!
How we do it:
How did you learn how to say, "ball" or "throw"? We believe the best way to learn a second language is through our full-immersion style approach. We recreate an authentic Spanish experience for each camper, so they have the oportunity to absorb as much Spanish as possible throughout the day--all while having a blast!
Learn Spanish during our wide variety of Activities:
Arts and Crafts: Come paint, draw, color, sculpt clay, or enjoy one of our other arts and crafts activity sessions.
Sports: Play frisbee, soccer, try slack-lining, or obstacle races.
Music: Play the bongo to a Spanish hit, sing and dance.
Cook: Taste and smell authentic Spanish cuisine from all over the world!
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Additive Manufacturing Seminar (8:30 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camps I & II (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Brent Thomson Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Zip Step Hustle (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Tabata I (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)