Friday, May 2, 2014 2 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet Friday, May 2, in 305 Twamley Hall to consider all full board review research proposals that were submitted to the IRB Office before Tuesday, April 15.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the Clinical Medical Subcommittee before being brought to the full board. Proposals for these projects were due in the Institutional Review Board Office before April 8.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Dylan Nicholls Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (2 PM)
- Guest Cello Masterclass (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Dance etc! In Concert (7 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Opera Gala featuring the UND Symphony Orchestra (8 PM)