Dylan Nicholls Doctoral Examination
Friday, May 2, 2014 1 PM
The doctoral examination for Dylan Nicholls, a candidate for the Ph.D. degree with a major in Physics, is set for 1 p.m. May 2 in 211 Witmer Hall. The dissertation title is: Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and Spectroscopy Studies of Zn-Phthalocyanine Adsorption on SiC(0001) and lr-Modified Silicon Surfaces.Nuri Oncel (Physics) is the committee chair.
The public is invited to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (2 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- Guest Cello Masterclass (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Dance etc! In Concert (7 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Opera Gala featuring the UND Symphony Orchestra (8 PM)